Terms & Conditions
- This report, constitutes a contract, between EndoF and the Customer requesting an appraisal, named on the final report.
- All reports will be sent direct to the Customer electronically via email, immediately following the appraisal.
- When the Customer places a request for an appraisal, the Customer will be sent an acknowledgment email. Although the email will state method of payment (for example, credit card), for security reasons it will not include the card details the customer has supplied.
- The Customer will be contacted via telephone by the EndoF team within 24 hours of the online booking to arrange a convenient date and time for the appraisal.
- EndoF make no guarantees whatsoever so therefore cannot be held responsible for late arrivals for appointments due to traffic and transport issues, however the Customer will be contacted and kept aware of any late appointments.
- The EndoF appraisal can only relate to the condition of the vehicle at the time of appraisal. The condition of a vehicle can change due to factors such as normal wear and tear, driver abuse or neglect, or unforeseen deterioration of some internal components after the appraisal has taken place.
- The EndoF appraisal is based on the visual examination of the vehicle. EndoF will not dismantle the vehicle to assess internal and external parts.
- EndoF appraisals are carried out to provide a detailed overview of a vehicle using our tailor-made appraisal system. The report will not tell the Customer everything they need to know about a vehicle mechanically. Our inspectors will carry out a visual appraisal, and check the general state of the vehicle at the time of the appraisal. The appraisal report will not disclose hidden defects, intermittent problems, problems which can't be identified on a visual inspection or unless parts of the vehicle are dismantled, or which are brought to light after appraisal.
- EndoF do not perform computer, electrical or mechanical diagnosis. The appraisal will not identify whether any of the systems or parts of the vehicle will continue to operate acceptably.
- Provided EndoF have acted with reasonable due care and skill, EndoF will not be responsible for any defects or problems with the vehicle that are not identified or identifiable with an appraisal of this kind.
- Any documents listed on the appraisal reports, such as the vehicle manual, maintenance records, damage reports and repair records, are listed only to tell the Customer that we understand that they exist and are noted to be with the vehicle at the time of the appraisal. It is noted that these documents were produced by third parties and EndoF have not reviewed them. EndoF are not liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information in these documents.
- The appraisal does not contain information about the registration, liens or finance secured over the vehicle, or ownership of the vehicle as at the date of the check. Further information is available by purchasing a Vehicle History Report.
- Because this is a vehicle condition appraisal, EndoF do not warrant the condition of the vehicle at the time of return. The appraisal report is to be used as an advisory to potential charges to the Customer by the finance company and their recharge team.
- Contracts are concluded in English and are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Customers Cancelation Rights
- The Customer has the right to cancel the appraisal within 14 working days of booking the appointment online. Any notice of cancellation should be sent to EndoF 28-32 High Road, Laindon, Basildon, Essex SS15 6NR; or emailed to admin@EndoF.co; or by calling the team on: 0800 4701 123;
- Please note that the Customer will remain liable for the full payment of the fee of the vehicle appraisal should the Customer give less than 48 hours notification that the appraisal is not required.
Prior to the Appraisal Appointment
Please read the following policy carefully. When booking a Vehicle Appraisal, you are agreeing to the following:
- The vehicle appraisal can take from 30 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the amount of damage that must be noted on our report;
- If the appraisal is at a residential or business address, please ensure the vehicle is available at the specified location and appraisal time;
- The vehicle is thoroughly clean, to enable all dents and scratches to be seen clearly;
- All sets of keys are available to be photographed;
- The locking wheel nut is with the vehicle;
- The User Manual is with the vehicle;
- The Service History Book is available for inspection (for any missing history to be noted);
- MOT certificate is with the vehicle (if applicable);
- EndoF reserves the right to change or move your booking due to any unforeseen circumstances.
None of the above terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.